Notes on Python & Jupyter
How to double-click .py File to Open with Python IDLE
- Open regedit
- Use the code listed in: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Python.File\Shell\editwithidle\shell\edit310\command
- To replace the code in: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Python.File\Shell\open\command
How to open jupyter file with one doubleclick
pip install nbopen
python -m nbopen.install_win
Creating Jupyter shortcut
- Right click to create a shortcut on Desktop
- Enter the command: cmd /k jupyter notebook
- Give it a name. Click next to finish.
- Then right click to view the properties.
- Replace anything in the space for Start In with %cd%